High-class ventilators must be able to adapt
to the dynamic patient needs and allows patient to control the breathing process
All modes, including intelligent ones, are already included in the UVENT-S basic configuration.
No need to purchase additional modes or change models to achieve better clinical outcomes.
Future of ventilation modes
Intelligent modes in UVENT-S provide protective ventilation with adaptation to patient's needs, smart triggering with artifacts elimination and individual sensitivity for improved synchrony.
ProVent Intelligent Mode
Adaptation to every
ProVent is an intelligent mode that provides operator-preset minute ventilation and auto-regulation of the parameters based on the patient’s respiratory activity.
- Respiratory support regardless of the patient’s breathing activity.
- Less time for adjusting parameters — more attention to the patient.
- Protective ventilation with automatic respiration rate detection and breathing mechanics continuous analysis.
- Effective weaning due to personalized support of the active patient.
Increased patient comfort and safety
Non-invasive ventilation with a helmet is implemented in UVENT-S as a separate mode. Ventilation with the helmet is operated with adjustable CO2 “washing” base flow and the permanent base pressure level defined by PEEP. WHO recommends helmet use for NIV in new guidelines.
- Special mode with the adjustable base flow to prevent CO2 rebreathing.
- Does not have any pressure points on the face, thereby reducing patient discomfort and improving device tolerance without the risk of skin necrosis.
- Patient can interact with clinicians during treatment, to drink or even eat through a special port.
High Flow Oxygen Therapy (HFOT)
Oxygen delivery right on time
High Flow Oxygen Therapy (HFOT) with high-quality humidification and Nasal Cannula in UVENT-S ventilators has a number of advantages.
- High-quality humidification of the air-oxygen gas.
- Oxygen concentration auto adjustment with SpO2 monitoring for control and maintenance of minimum-effective inspired oxygen concentration.
- Wide range of flow rate setting (up to 80 l/pm) to facilitate the setup to increase FRC and effectively compensate early signs of respiratory failure.
in critical care
Expert-class ventilator should be your reliable assistant not only during intensive, but also critical care.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Ventilation (CPR) mode in UVENT-S provides relevant respiratory support and necessary guiding during chest compressions. As well as time management, airway pressure, EtCO2 trend, and SpO2 monitoring.
- Quick access to run CPR mode.
- CPR and CC Break Timers, CC Frequency Counter.
- Display of the required curves and parameters in large numbers mode.
- Display of the EtCO2 trend and SpO2 level as important CPR efficiency feedback.
- Easy return to the previous ventilation mode.