possibilities of respiratory
critical care station
High quality ventilation is necessary
but not enough for proper caregiving.
Get more data about patient's condition
to make right decisions.
UVENT-S — more than
just a ventilator
To meet new challenges for healthcare modern ventilators should become multifunctional respiratory stations and have possibility to integrate with other medical equipment right at the point of care. Such a solution can assist clinicians in prompt lung diagnostics, choosing individual tactics for therapy, and help in patients’ selection: to exclude an unreasonable start of invasive ventilation.
UVENT-S interface is ready to connect devices:
- Video laryngoscope
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound probe
- Patient monitor UM 300-S
- Additional 22″ HD-display
Some features may be not available in your country.
Intubation Support Tool (IST)
Intubation is no easy task. IST in UVENT-S can improve clinical outcomes, with clear confidence in patient safety, and failed intubation risks elimination. The tool includes:
Tube positioning visual control on 22″ HD‑screen with connected video laryngoscope.
Built-in maneuver “Intubation support tool” with NIV preoxygenation mode and adaptive respiratory support.
Apneic high flow oxygenation during intubation process.
SpO2 and CO2 continuous monitoring with built-in pulse oximeter and capnograph.
Increase the efficiency
of monitoring-treatment response
Lung ultrasound is important both for the monitoring and diagnostic procedures of acute respiratory failure. With UVENT-S clinicians can use Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) probe even during the ventilation process.
- Immediate diagnostic with Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma (eFAST) and lung status monitoring with POCUS probe.
- Diagnose the majority of the complications in critical conditions easy, quickly and accurately with BLUE- and FALLS-protocols.
- Сlear visualization on 22″ HD-screen.
Stay informed about patient status via UniViewer
Display patients’ vital data on tablet or smartphone in real-time at any location via the Internet.
- No need to be constantly at the patient’s bedside.
- Reduce virus load and the risk of nosocomial infection.
- Possibility of the remote consultation.
UVENT-S remote patient monitoring solution displays important measuring parameters such as waveforms, alarms and numeric data.