The remoteness of a competent cardiologist from the patient is one of the main reasons for the lack of efficacy of both emergency care and preventive medical management in cardiovascular disease.
UNET™ Telemetry Cardiac System
The solution for remote consultation
and diagnostic conclusion of cardiac diseases,
wherever patient and doctor are located
UNET™ Telemetry Cardiac System consists of:
- Network of full-featured UCARD 100 electrocardiographs with ECGs wireless transmission.
- The Telemetry Central Station as a cardiologist’s automated workplace with optional auxiliary workstations.
Some products/features may be not available in your country.
is not just a fact of ECG transfer
- UNET™ provides opportunity for remote consultation and a diagnostic conclusion, wherever the doctor is located.
- Better management and control of treatment scenarios at the prehospital stage.
- Wireless transmission, receiving, storage and analysis of ECG records.
- Flexible integration into the Hospital Information System.
Death after a heart attack
is just the way it is.
It Shouldn’t Be Like That!
Save time. Save patient
The first 2 hours after the appearance of symptoms are the most important. At that period most of the living myocardial cells are still preserved.
Unfortunately, to confirm the diagnosis and interpret ECG record, emergency services transport patient to the nearest hospital. So most patients receive medical help within 6 hours after the first symptom.
The number of people diagnosed with heart failure is projected to increase by 46% in 2030.
According to the WHO, 80% of heart attacks and strokes are preventable.
UNET™ telemetry cardiac system is based on a fully-featured electrocardiograph
- Voice calls and ECG transfer to cardiologist with built-in in GSM module.
- There is no need to purchase additional mobile phones or tablets.
- ECG transfer time — less than one minute.
- Diagnostic conclusion from cardiologist is sending directly to UCARD 100.
- View & print ECG and conclusion right at the patient’s side.
Cardiologist’s automated workplace
Boost the efficiency of cardiologist’s workflow
- Software for ECG reception, analysis and storage.
- New ECGs SMS, E-mail and sound notification.
- Automated analysis of arrhythmias and myocardial infarction.
- Possibility to analyze ECGs on a smartphone or tablet.
- Improved documentation management.
- Remote consultation possibility.
Database and integration
Patient's data and diagnostic conclusions in one database
- Access to the database is well protected, data encrypted, and require physician password-authentication.
- Generate reports and statistics based on ECG analysis, diagnoses, tools, and patients’ data.
- Flexible integration into HIS.
- Access to the database from authorized full-featured auxiliary workstations.
Simple and convenient document management
- All necessary information in one file.
- Improved document management and reporting.
- Easy to save reliable clinical data.
- Reports customization using official hospital’s form.
- Easy data transfer for consultation.
to get more information
Rapid ECG diagnosis
is absolutely critical
PDF | 1.09mb