UNET-S Seamless monitoring patient data flow
with additional display
Monitors united in a medical network by UNET-S Central Station constantly records received data. If any patient monitor is temporarily disconnected from the clinic network, you always have access to cached data.
Continuous gap-free monitoring provides a single data flow due to the integration of monitoring data and networked clinical information.
Doctors from different departments can get access to necessary information in a convenient form. Whether quick access on a smartphone, detailed analysis on a computer, or printed docs.
Always stay informed
about patient status
- All parameters in real-time displaying.
- Patient’s database maintaining.
- Secure data transfer to medical information systems (HL7).
- Events and alarms automatic recording.
- Control and settings for connected monitors.
- Visual and audio alarms.
UNET-S Central Station сonsolidates the monitoring information and provides a quick overview of the patient status. Continuous monitoring, interconnection between patient monitors and data recording.
UNET-S Central Station possibilities
- Integrates up to 32 monitors.
- Wireless or wired connection.
- Full-disclosure — up to 72 hours.
- Trends recording — up to 720 hours.
Integration with HIS
Your workflow. Your rules
UNET-S can quickly and securely (due to HL7 protocol) transfer data to the hospital information systems (HIS). Connecting to the HIS allows clinicians to optimize workflows in the clinic, create a gap-free dataflow, and improve the patients’ database management.